The main purpose of the title is to attract attention of visitors who browsing the search results page .
- The product titles on Aumland can be a maximum of 110 characters. You must provide an accurate description of the product.
- Do not misuse keywords: creating a confusing title with many keywords (such as mp3, mp3 player, mp3 player music) will not help you and will significantly reduce the click percentage.
Remember to avoid false descriptions in the title. For example, the vendor sells MP3, but to get more visibility, insert the description of the word “MP4 / MP5” in the title, this is a violation of the platform regulations and at the same time, the product will be reported by the buyer because of the wrong description.
Images uploading requirements: Less than 1MB, JPG,JPEG format; width and height proportion 1:1 (pixel greater than 800*800) . All pictures should have the same width and height ratio.
The body of the product should take up more than 70% of the picture. All pictures should have a consistent style.
It’s not allowed to have any contact details or names on the image
Pirate photos or photos without proper usage rights are subjected to platform rules and punishments.
Yes, the price that you must include in the product at the time you are creating it must include VAT.
For example, if a product has more then 1 color, then the product will have more SKUs. One Shirt has red, white and blue and each color corresponds to a different SKU code.
This makes it easy for sellers to manage their products and send the right products to customers.
At the moment there are no limits, you can decide the quantity of products according to your product category.
Yes, it’s very important to add the details of the products in English & in Arabic. It will help to gain the organic traffic and reflects your interest of business
NB. kindly note that you will have to translate only the title, short description & detailed description
The short description typically appears beside or under your product image on its page depending on Customer device. Use this for a brief overview of your product.
The position in the product ranking is one of the important factors influencing the exposure of the product and there are many factors influencing the ranking. It can be summarized in the following five aspects:
1. Quality of product description
2. The relevance between products and the search requests from buyers
3. Conversion rate of the product
4. Service capacity
5. Fraud investigation violation
After a buyer finds your products through searching or browsing, you need to present them with a compelling offer on the product detail page. An effective product detail page entices buyers to buy your products.
- Inspiring product images
Effective product images stimulate a buyer’s imagination and inspire them to buy your product; Evaluate your image quality based on these guidelines:
- The image matches the product description in size, color, and so on.
- The product occupies at least 80% of the image area.
- The entire product is depicted in the image.
- The product is recognizable.
- The image is a photo and not a drawing.
- The photo is taken at a flattering angle.
- The product is focused and well-lit.
- Close-up shots are not obscured by highlights or shadows.
- Backgrounds are simple and clean so as not to distract from the product.
Compelling price research
Research the competition as you develop a compelling price point and don’t forget to take shipping costs into account as well.
Clear and concise product description
Well-crafted product description increase sales. Buyers rely on them to understand key product features as they highlight important or distinguishing facts about your product.
Highlight some key features you want buyers to consider, such as dimensions, age appropriateness, ideal conditions for the product, skill level, contents, country of origin, and so on.